Good morning lovers!! Today is the day I accomplish the full quick face….Simplified and easy. Bracelets:Weight Balance Trio The Peaceful Heart BundleMalachiteTurquoise —-> www.bombshellbeads.com USE CODE KIM FOR 20% OFF ALL YOUR PURCHASES.Disclaimer: I must share the standard disclaimer that I am not a Doctor and can not give medical advice. I am giving my opinion based on research, personal experience and the experience of others. PLEASE NOTE:• Any content or comments containing malicious insults regarding someone’s physical appearance. • Content or comments alleging criminal wrongdoing or criminal activity without any pending charges being made by any legal authority. • Content or comments encouraging others to engage in harassment by filing police reports or making other false reports to state and local agencies. • Content that contains private or personal information that is not accessible to the general public. • Content encouraging others to engage in harassment of any kind. LEGAL ACTION Any content posted in violation of these policies will be deleted immediately and the poster will be banned from further participation. Further, content, actions and/or comments which violate local, state or federal laws will be reported to the appropriate authority and prosecuted accordingly. In addition, my legal counsel will continue to pursue all available legal and equitable remedies, to include, without limitation, actual, consequential and punitive damages together with injunctive relief.
Posted by Kim Marshall, Primp and Pucker on Monday, October 12, 2020
EXPRESS (yeah, right) FULL FACE.
- NARS Primer
- NARS Soft Matte Foundation – Barcelona
- NARS Soft Matte Concealer – Chantilly
- Hourglass Setting Spray – spray on hand and then use ring finger to “set” concealer under eyes
- Benefit HOOLA Contouring Powder
- La Prairie Pressed Powder – Mocha
- Anastasia Brown Pen – Soft Brown and Medium Brown
- Makeup By Mario Eye Prep and Set – Light
- Makeup By Mario Master Mattes Eye Palette
- Urban Decay Lash Freak Mascara
- Makeup By Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil – used in water line for the “I slept 8 hours look”
- Dose of Colors Lip Liner – Dime
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick – Sand
- Dose of Colors Lip Gloss – Dolly
- Makeup By Mario Secret Glow
- Makeup By Mario Master Crystal Reflector – Bronzite; used on cheeks and eyes
- Makeup By Mario Master Crystal Reflector – Quartz; used on inner eye area
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Setting Spray
BRACELETS WORN DURING THE LIVE:
Don’t forget to use my code, KIM, at checkout. You will save 20% site wide.
Blue colors throughout this stone with some light brown veining.
According to the book “Encyclopedia of Crystals” by Judy Hall, Blue Turquoise is known as “The Stone that heals,” can help stimulate the body, contains anti-inflammatory properties to help fibromyalgia and pain.
Malachite has a range of pastel, bright, and extremely dark green colors throughout this stone. Malachite is a stone of balance, abundance, manifestation and intentions.
According to the book “Encyclopedia of Crystals” by Judy Hall, Malachite is often called the “stone of transformation” and can be helpful for deep energy cleaning, healing, and positive transformation to the wearer.
The Peaceful Heart Bundle www.bombshellbeads.com
Sunstone, Moonstone and Pink Opal
Weight Balancing Trio https://bombshellbeads.com/collections/bracelet-sets/products/collection-14
- Sunstone 10mm -Light and dark copper, orange, peach and beige colors throughout this stone. According to the book “Encyclopedia of Crystals,” by Judy Hall sunstone has been known to help build ones self confidence, self esteem, releases stress, and can help elevate moods.
- Matte Tourmaline 10mm-Matte opaque white and black colors throughout this stone. According to the book “Encyclopedia of Crystals,” by Judy Hall, Tourmaline is known as the “receptive stone,” which can help sooth and calm the mind, help the body with detoxing, help with circulation, and promote positive mood healing.
- Matte Tigers Eye 10mm – Gold and brown colors throughout this stone. According to the book “Encyclopedia of Crystals,” by Judy Hall, tigers eye is known as the “stone of protection, and may also bring good luck to the wearer. It can help focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assist us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Tigers eye is a high vibrational energy stone, it can help facilitate anchoring change in the physical body, and assists in accomplishing goals
Natural stones can vary in color making each one uniquely different.
Products sold by Bombshell Beads Inc. are specially designed to enhance the user’s own energy. Our healing crystal beads are empowered by the user’s own personal intentions to change or improve themselves. As an energy enhancer, Bombshell Beads, Inc. products rely on the user to be effective. The responsibility for empowering the energy enhancing capability of the jewelry and crystals by Bombshell Beads, Inc. is solely with the user. Therefore, Bombshell Beads Inc. products do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using any specific product. While all our products are sold and advertised in good faith and results, our outcomes do vary and cannot be guaranteed. Bombshell Beads, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for the effectiveness of the products sold herein.
We, at Bombshell Beads, are not doctors and cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
We at Bombshell beads have your best intentions at heart. We sincerely hope that each of our users has a positive and insightful experience with our products. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to reach out.